The Office of the Municipal Clerk provides a professional link between the citizens and the local governing bodies and agencies of government at other levels. The basic services of the Municipal Clerk’s office includes the following functions:
- Preparing agendas and minutes of the meetings of the Village Board and all other committees and commissions that serve the Village
- Maintaining and providing public access to specific official Village documents and records
- Administration of elections and voter registration
- Issuing municipal licenses, such as liquor, operator, weights and measures, dog, fireworks, and many more
- Maintaining the Municipal Code of Ordinances
- Provide general assistance to residents and other customers of the Village on a daily basis.
- The Municipal Court financial operations are also under the direction of the Clerk Department.
Please contact Bonnie Swan, Village Clerk, at (920) 434-2212 during office hours of 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.