The Community Development Department serves the Village of Suamico in two specific areas - Planning and Economic Development.
With regard to Planning, the Community Development Department:
- Develops short- and long-range plans for physical and social development of the Village
- Prepares and presents reports to the Village Board, the Planning & Zoning Commission, the Parks, Recreation, Forestry & Trails Committee, the Historic Preservation Commission, and other committees as needed
- Works with civic groups and the general public in developing long-range planning for the Village.
The Economic Development mission is to encourage businesses to develop new or expand existing facilities to enhance living, working, and recreational choices for the Village of Suamico.
- Enhance and promote commercial and industrial growth within the Village of Suamico
- Prepare promotional and marketing material for Village and Village industrial/business parks
- Assist with preparation of development, redevelopment, and tax increment finance plans
- Work with local businesses and industries to promote retention
- Provide TIF assistance to attract new users and facilitate retention and expansion of existing industrial users.
If you have any questions regarding Planning or Economic Development in the Village of Suamico, please contact Steve Kubacki, Administrator, at (920) 434-2212 or email email@example.com.
- 2013-2017 Outdoor Recreation & Open Space Plan
- Areas of Development
- Comprehensive Plan
- Finalized Trail Plan 2010-2015
- Future Land Use Map Adopted 5/18/09 - Replaces Future Land Use Map found in Village Comprehensive Plan document
- How to Build a Rain Garden
- Municipal Facilities Master Plan
- Municipal Facilities Master Plan Appendices
- Present & Future Park & Recreation Facilities Appendix A Map
- Strategic Plan 2012-2014
- Suamico Business Directory
- Sunset Beach Lane Park Master Plan
- Town Center Map